100% full Not resolved

hey

rudolf faix is the big scammer....

first of all they and there company wwpa call center dont have any work....

and now they with company scamming others any asking money for stopping scamming...

so beaware with that kisnd of person...

they are asking money and scamming other respective company and scamming on linkedin for money....

Rudolf Faix ....wwpa.eu

first they dont have work

so the rudolf and his team scamming others company

and after that they demanding for money.

also they negotiate the price of demanding

that minimum asking 3000 usd to 5000 usd for stop scamming.

Be aware

jina wrote the review because of "scamming" at Wwpa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Wwpa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wwpa call center service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wwpa?

Comments

Punjab, India #1020460

Dont believe this ***. He is not fighting against scam he makes fraud himself saying all other people in the market are frauds. Seeing his posts i thought he is a very good person in BPO so asked him to give a reference for Voice process he referred a person called robert and asked me to pay 2000$ as consultancy fee and he said he will take care of payments too but after paying he is blocked by skype and not even receiving my calls also.

***Please guys beware of Rudolf Faix(Dog)****

Dont put your hard earned money in his *** hand

to R Singh #1034358

please show the prrofs

New Delhi, Delhi, India #1020458

Yes He is a big *** hole. He really does not any Business simply he spoils other reputation.

Akileshsingh

Rudolf BLOG is the way to spoil reputations of people.Claims to be from Philipines but blog addres is from Austria with fake address and contact details.

All postings on Rudolf blog - blog.wwpa.com seem to be based on false postings.

Defamation - what a joke? What about DEFAMTION of the people on the blog? What is the proof of the scam ? Any legal orders from legal authorities?

None whatsoever!blog.wwpa.com is a blog for taking money.

Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines #973676

It is a pitty, that here is no prove (document or link) attached. Without any proves is it not more than defamation.

It looks for me like it is only a revenge of a scammer against an anti-scam activist. At http://blog.wwpa.com are the anti-scam from Rudolf Faix activities listed.

to Ronny #1068520

Hey Ronny !

How much commissions do you get from Rudolf Faix for supporting him.

Does Rudolf himself has any document or link attached which really proves that what he says is correct or even TRUE at all !!!!

We believe that there are fraud companies in the market but Rudolf also does not help in any case rather than asking for money to remove blogs about companies.

Rudolf Faix does not even know that which company is Genuine and which is Fraud.He is only concerned about making money !!!!

He does not even bother about finding Genuine Outsourcing Companies !!!

He only comes across Fraud companies by other people who have been cheated by someone.

He has very cleverly figured out a way of making money !!!HOPE YOU REALIZE AND STOP SUPPORTING FRAUDSTERS LIKE RUDOLF FAIX !!!!!!!!!!